Danielle is a licensed clinical social worker, currently living and practicing in central Connecticut. Danielle graduated from Columbia University in 2012 with a Masters of Social Work, and always had the goal of opening her own private practice. She specializes in women’s issues, maternal health and postpartum mental health. Danielle is passionate about empowering people of all ages and hopes to use her writing skills to provide more resources for those looking to improve their mental health. In her spare time, Danielle likes to practice yoga, read and be outdoors with her family.
- Can You Force Someone Into Rehab? How To Use Casey’s Law in Ohio
- How To Go to Rehab Without Losing Your Job
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Ohio
- Ohio Drug Abuse Statistics
- Fentanyl Addiction & Abuse in Ohio
- Is Gabapentin a Controlled Substance in Ohio?
- Cocaine Addiction and Abuse in Ohio
- Vicodin Addiction and Abuse in Ohio
- Valium Addiction
- Oxycodone Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Ohio
- Signs You Are An Alcoholic
- Alcohol Abuse and Addiction