Treatment Programs at The Recovery Village Columbus
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to rehab and recovery. At The Recovery Village Columbus, our full continuum of evidence-based treatment programs are led by addiction experts and personalized to meet your specific needs.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab: What Meets My Needs?
Most clients start their recovery journey with a medical detox, followed by either inpatient or outpatient rehab, depending on their needs and situation.
In Inpatient Rehab…
- You live onsite at the facility and focus 100% on your recovery, including housing, meals and camaraderie.
- You’re away from triggering people, places and stressors that can lead to relapse.
- You’ll receive 24/7 medical care and daily therapy programming.
- On average, clients put life on hold to spend 35–60 days in the facility.
In Outpatient Rehab…
- You live at home and visit the facility for treatment, which may be scheduled around work or school if necessary.
- Your treatment plan may last longer than inpatient care since it’s fewer hours per week.
- You’re responsible for staying away from drugs or alcohol outside the facility.
- You’ll need a safe, stable home life with people who support your recovery.
Get Help Now
Whether you’re calling for yourself or a loved one, our Recovery Advocates are ready to answer your questions today.