Jonathan Strum graduated from the University of Nebraska Omaha with a Bachelor’s in Communication in 2017 and has been writing professionally ever since. He has written, edited and published content for health care professionals, educators, real estate agents, lawyers and high-level university faculty. His current passion lies in relaying valuable information on addiction and mental health to help people get the help they need and enjoy a substance-free life in recovery.
- What Does Meth Smell Like?
- Can You Smoke Weed While Pregnant?
- Marijuana Overdose: Can You Overdose on Weed?
- Long Term Effects of Marijuana
- Is Kratom Legal?
- Kratom Effects: How Long Does Kratom Last?
- Can You Overdose on Hydrocodone?
- Hydrocodone Addiction
- Heroin Withdrawal and Detox
- Fentanyl Rehab in Ohio
- Fentanyl Overdose
- Gabapentin Drug Interactions
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System?
- Cocaine Overdose
- Mixing Cocaine and Alcohol
- Cocaine Withdrawal and Detox in Ohio
- Cocaine Nose: Nosebleeds, Nasal Perforation and Deviated Septum
- CBD Addiction
- Psychoeducation for Addiction and Mental Health
- Benzo Detox and Withdrawal
- Dangers of Mixing Vicodin (Hydrocodone) and Alcohol
- Ativan (Lorazepam) Addiction: Signs, Side Effects and Treatment
- Ambien Addiction
- Alcohol Detox at Home: Risks and Tips
- Binge Drinking: Definition, Signs, Health Risks and How To Stop
- Am I an Alcoholic?
- Tapering off Alcohol: What You Need To Know