Theresa Valenzky graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Arts in News/Mass Media Communication and a certificate in psychology. She is passionate about providing genuine information to encourage and guide healing in all aspects of life. Through her experience as a community news and magazine writer and photographer for print media, she became an editor and content manager for websites and digital media. Theresa enjoys creating, editing and publishing articles that inspire mindfulness, simplicity, and holistic and herbal health. She is eager to integrate her knowledge, bring awareness and understanding to addiction and mental health disorders and offer people the ability and strength to seek a healthy recovery.
- Drug and Alcohol Detox During Pregnancy
- How Long Does Methadone Stay In Your System?
- Adderall vs. Meth
- Kratom Side Effects
- Fioricet Abuse and Addiction
- Is Gabapentin a Controlled Substance in Ohio?
- Effexor (Venlafaxine) Abuse and Addiction
- MDMA (Ecstasy, Molly) Short-term and Long-term Effects
- Mixing Xanax and Cocaine
- Percocet Withdrawal & Detox
- Alcohol Abuse and Addiction