Abby Doty graduated from Hamline University in 2021 with a Bachelor’s in English and Psychology. She has written and edited creative and literary work as well as academic pieces focused primarily on psychology and mental health. She is passionate about removing the stigma around mental health and recovery. In her free time, Abby loves reading, painting, and petting dogs.
- About Youngstown, Ohio
- About Cleveland, Ohio
- Tapering Off Klonopin (Clonazepam)
- Ohio Drug Abuse Statistics
- Hydrocodone Withdrawal & Detox in Ohio
- Gabapentin Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Ohio
- Gabapentin Overdose
- Signs, Symptoms & Side Effects of DMT Abuse
- Norco vs. Vicodin: What’s the Difference?
- Tapering Off Ativan (Lorazepam)
- Can You Overdose On Sleeping Pills?
- How Long Do Opioids Stay in Your System?