Benjamin Caleb Williams, RN
Benjamin Caleb Williams is a board-certified Emergency Nurse with several years of clinical experience, including supervisory roles within the ICU and ER settings. He obtained his Associates in Applied Science in Nursing from Cayuga Community College in Auburn, New York, then went on to obtain his Bachelors in Science from the University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Biology and minoring in Biological Basis of Behavior. He is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, and holds multiple advanced certifications in emergency, pediatric and trauma nursing.
In addition to his clinical work, Caleb practices as an expert nurse consultant and nurse writer. He has written several hundred healthcare-related articles and advised major businesses on healthcare matters.
Caleb developed a passion for helping those with addiction while working as an ER nurse. He sees the daily flow of people whose lives are affected or sometimes ended by drug and alcohol use. He has written and reviewed hundreds of articles giving addiction recovery advice for multiple addiction rehab networks across the nation.
- Upper Arlington
- Columbus, Ohio
- Alcohol Detox Hospitals: Benefits & What to Expect
- The Physical Effects & Health Risks of Alcohol
- Epilepsy and Alcohol: Can Alcohol Cause Epilepsy?
- Alcoholic Neuropathy
- What Is Rapid Detox and Is It Safe?
- About Canton, Ohio
- What Does Meth Smell Like?
- Can You Smoke Weed While Pregnant?
- Long Term Effects of Marijuana
- Alcohol Withdrawal Timeline: What To Expect and When To Seek Help
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen) and Alcohol
- Fentanyl Overdose – What You Should Know & What to do if a Fentanyl Overdose Happens
- Does Alcohol Poisoning Go Away? How Long It Lasts
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System? How Fast Can You Sober Up?
- Alcohol-Related Liver Disease: Can You Repair Liver Damage From Alcohol?
- Mixing Cocaine and Alcohol
- Cocaine Nose: Nosebleeds, Nasal Perforation and Deviated Septum
- What Is Narcan (Naloxone)?
- Can You Overdose On Sleeping Pills?
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Alcohol Detox at Home: Risks and Tips
- How Ohio Is Combating the Opioid Crisis
- Alcohol and Seizures: Can Drinking Cause Seizures?
- Diet for Alcohol Recovery
- How Alcohol Causes Memory Loss
- How Alcohol Affects Your Kidneys: Short- & Long-Term Effects
- Home Remedies for Alcohol Withdrawal
- How Alcohol Affects Blood Pressure